Pharmacy Technician Dublin West
- € 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jul 2020
- 11 Aug 2020
Duties and Responsibilities:
* To accurately receive, record and assemble prescriptions, issue the appropriate receipts and inform the Pharmacists of any changes in drug therapy and interactions between prescribed medications.
* To serve customers over the counter medicines and other pharmacy products as required.
* To fulfil the request for specific over the counter medicines appropriately and recommend a suitable medicine referring to the Pharmacist where appropriate.
* To ensure the smooth running of the dispensary, including, maintaining computer records and ensure that the paperwork pertaining to the various schemes is kept up to date and in line with Company procedures.
* To ensure that any errors or safety issues are brought promptly to the attention of the Managing Pharmacist and/or Business Territory Manager.
* To maintain good stock control including; rotation of stock, maintaining appropriate stock levels, using correct suppliers, and ensuring that the delivery details are correct as set down by the managing pharmacist.
* To ensure that the Pharmacy is kept clean and tidy and any Health and Safety issues are brought promptly to the attention of the Pharmacy Manager and or Managing Pharmacist.
* To maintain the standards of organisations and cleanliness with the dispensary as directed by the Managing Pharmacist and in line with Standard Operating Procedures.
* To follow Pharmacy standard operating procedures maintaining consistent professional standards at all times.
* To assist with over the counter sales and other front of counter duties.