Psychologists - Disability Service, Dublin 12
Crumlin, Dublin 12
- € 26.66 - 45.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 13 Jul 2020
- 10 Jan 2021
Psychologists – Children’s Disabilities Service, Dublin 12
Psychologists required for a number of locum assignments with children’s disability team based in Dublin 12, commencing immediately to work as part of an assessment of need service. The aim of the service is to help clear a backlog of assessments of needs in the HSE CHO 7 area.
These assignments are open to 2020 graduates and experienced Clinical, Educational and Counselling Psychologists.
Induction and supervision will be provided by qualified Psychology staff. Successful applicants will be given an overview of the AON process and how assessments will be undertaken within current Public Health guidance during Covid 19.
Interested candidates are required to have:
- A recognised qualification as a Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychologist to masters or doctorate level.
- If you are qualified outside of the Republic of Ireland, recognition of your qualification with the dept of Health & Children is mandatory.
- Experience working in a child and family disability service, placement experience will be considered
- Competencies in the assessment of children using appropriate cognitive assessments.
- Competencies in the assessment of children with disabilities using appropriate assessment tools.
- Experience of assessment of Autism would be ideal (ADOS training and familiarity with ADIR and team working are desirable).
For further information, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Psychology jobs
This job was posted to Psychology in Crumlin, Dublin 12
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 47000.0 - 55000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Senior Radiographer job with excellent hospital close to Dublin City CentreSenior RadiographerHospital Dublin Salary €47,000 - €55,...