Dental Assistant Balbriggan
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 30 Jun 2020
- 27 Dec 2020
Dental Assistant/Trainee Dental Nurse required in a Balbriggan-based Dental practice.
• The ideal candidate will support members of the dental team in the delivery of dental treatment
• Infection Control
• Preparation and maintenance of the dental surgery
• Assisting the dentist to record information about the patient’s oral health, processing radio graphs and stock control
• Preparing the various materials required and ensuring the proper instruments and equipment are available, to cleaning and sterilizing the used instruments
• Pay is dependent on experience
• Experience in a dental practice is a must
• Trainee Dental Nurses accepted for the role
• Applicants must have excellent English• Candidates must be legally be able to work in Ireland without an employment permit.
All candidate’s CVs will be held under the strictest confidence, please email an updated copy of your CV to Aileen McCann - Apply.