Operations Manager, West Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Jun 2020
- 19 Dec 2020
Cpl Healthcare are seeking applications for an Operations Manager role for a 49 bed nursing home in beautiful West Cork. The home offers long term and convalescent care, ensuring excellence in the provision of care to its patients and is an award winning home for the revolutionary care it provides to its residents living with dementia.
This role offers an excellent remuneration package and an opportunity to work and live in a location that can offer an amazing quality of life.
The role requires the successful candidate to manage and coordinate the daily operations and support services for this home with a focus on excellence in care for the residents and their families. Responsibilities will extend to maintaining hospitality and quality standards, hygiene and safety within the home.
To be considered for the role, successful applicants are required to :
- Hold a third level qualification relevant to the role
- Have previous similar operational and management experience
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership, organisational and communication skills.
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to motivate self and others
- Possess strong knowledge of financial and budgeting matters
Further details available by contacting Catherine Hoban on: