Consultant Psychiatrist (General Adult / CAMHS) - Ireland
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 28 May 2020
- 16 Jul 2020
Consultant Psychiatrist (General Adult or CAMHS) - Ireland
We are currently working with Mental Health services in multiple locations across Ireland to find several CAMHS and General Adult Psychiatry Consultants.
If you are interested in expanding your career by working in Ireland, helping to grow and expand CAMHS services and develop your own clinical skillset then please do get in touch ASAP for more details.
You will need to satisfy the following requirements to be eligible for consideration:
• Current Specialist Registration with IMC or in process of gaining same
• Be eligible to work in Ireland
• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate freely and fluently in English
• BLS & ACLS
• Experience in the Irish or UK health system is desirable
We are hiring for these roles immediately so please get in touch with your CV as soon as possible and a member of the team will be in touch directly for a conversation about your suitability
This job was posted to Psychiatry, Doctor in Liverpool, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Athona's Psychiatry division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in London. You will be working as a Learning...