Consultant Microbiologist, Co Meath
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 May 2020
- 25 Nov 2020
Cpl Healthcare are delighted to have partnered with a leading HSE hospital in recruiting an experienced Consultant Microbiologist. This is a 12 month contract working both on and off site and will require on-call as part of the roster.
The successful candidate will work as an important part of the multi-disciplinary team providing unparalleled patient care in a busy public hospital with modern, advanced facilities. With the existing clinical expertise and innovative technologies used within the hospital, you will be supported in your mission to improve the health and well-being of the patients to whom you provide the care.
The hospital provides a broad range of specialities including inpatient, day patient and outpatient services along with a 24/7 emergency department and an urgent care centre.To be considered eligible you must :
- Be registered with or in the process of registering in your speciality division of the Irish Medical Council
- Hold 5 - 10 years' relevant post-grad experience
- Ideally have completed previous research in clinical specialities with a number of publications
- Ideally have Irish or UK experience
- Have excellent English skills
For further details, please contact me in confidence on :
t: + Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 130838 - 172070 Per yearFull timeContractMeath, Meath, Ireland
Consultant Microbiologist opportunity in Meath, IrelandHead Hunt International is currently looking for a Consultant Microbiologist...