Portlaoise, Co. Laois
- Full time, Part time
- Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacists for a pharmacy based in Portlaoise, Co. Laois.
This is a flexible role, which means you can work either full- or part-time. You also have a choice of either temporary or permanent contract to suit your needs!
What you will be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 3 years post-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https:// Apply/dovile-2 and let us know the best time to contact you! ?
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Portlaoise, Co. Laois