Registrars in Oncology
- € 55872 - 65794 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
Registrars in Oncology Required for Hospitals in Ireland
Essential Requirment is Irish or UK Experience
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
* Prior Irish or UK experience
* Available immediately
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.
Ref: VAC - 10966018
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 140000 - 190000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Locum Consultant Psychiatrists - Child & Adolescent We can offer fixed term, permanent or Locum work. Requirements: * Registere...
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar ED Emergency Department opportunity in DublinHead Hunt International is working with a large highly respected hospital in...