Healthcare Assistants - North Dublin
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Clarity Healthcare is recruiting Healthcare Assistants for a facility in North Dublin.
Purpose of Position
To deliver hands on care to the individuals within in the facility in a caring respectful and professional manner ensuring wherever possible the resident’s wishes are observed.
Clinical Nurse Manager or Staff Nurse on duty.
• To ensure that all residents receive person centred care as directed in their care plans.
• To carry out care for our residents with dignity, respect and facilitate their optimum independence as much as possible.
• To assist residents with their personal hygiene needs.
• To assist with residents toileting needs.
• To assist residents to mobilise safely.
• To ensure residents receive assistance with eating and drinking as necessary.
• To ensure residents are clothed in seasonally suitable clothing of their choice.
• To participate in the delivery of therapy and any other alternative therapies as arranged / prescribed.
• To observe, listen and engage with the residents and, report any concerns to the Nursing staff.
• To communicate with all staff, residents, relatives and visitors to the Home in a manner that will ensure good positive clear outcomes.
• To attend training as directed by the Company.
• To work as part of a care team referring to the allocation sheet and roster.
• To follow the procedures as set out in Company policy.
• To use medical-nursing equipment carefully and as instructed in training.
• To respond promptly to the Nurse Call bells.
• To show respect for residents belongings.
• To keep residents clothes clean and tidy, ensure all clothes are marked and report any issues re clothing to the Nurses/Housekeeper, or laundry assistant
• To carry out duties as instructed by the Nurse on duty or Home Manager.
• To work closely with the activity co-ordinator and ensure engagement of residents at arranged activities.
Personal Care, Domestic care, Administering medication
Must have a FETAC level 5 qualification
Must have an up to date People Moving/Manual Handling certifications
Ref: Healthcare Assistants - North Dublin
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in North Dublin
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 10.50 - 12.40 Per hourFull timePermanentWicklow, Dublin, Ireland
Care AssistantsNursing Home North Wicklow Roles x 2Excellent Hourly rateOur client a Nursing Home based in North Wicklow wishes to ...