- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Mallow, Cork.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, which will require you to work 38 hours per week, including 2/4 weekends and 1 late night per week. You will be working alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. Dispensing system used is MPS.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- At least 1 years experience working in a Irish pharmacy
Salary is based on experience.
For more information about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click https:// Apply/dovile-2/15min and let us know the best time to contact you! ?
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Mallow, Cork