Registrar General Medicine - Nationwide
- € 55872 - 65794 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 May 2020
- 19 Jun 2020
Registrars in General Medicine Required for Hospitals in Ireland Nationwide for July 2020 Rotation
Essential Requirment is Irish or UK Experience
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
* Prior Irish or UK experience
* Available immediately
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.
Ref: VAC - 10965102
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 45000 - 190000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Doctors - NCHD's (Non-Consultant Hospital Doctors) & Consultants - currently arranging interviews starting A.S.A.P, on an ongoi...
€ 55000 - 70000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar Paediatrics Emergency Medicine * Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of ...