Pharmacy Technician (Mon to Fri)
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Clarity Locums is looking for an ambitious Pharmacy Technician to work in a very busy pharmacy in Dublin 1.
What you need to know:
The is a permanent full time role, which commences ASAP. The role requires you to work 45 hours a week over 5 days. This is mainly a Monday to Friday role, but the pharmacy requires some flexibility to cover Saturdays as needed. There are no late nights, Sundays or bank holidays required. You will work with 2 pharmacists, 2 technicians and 1 otc daily.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting in the dispensary
- Answer telephones, responding to questions or requests
- Fill bottles with prescribed medications and type and affix labels
- Providing excellent customer service over all
- Any other duties as required
What we desire:
- Self starter
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Initiative and drive
- Team player attitude
- Experience with MPS
What we require:
- 2 years experience as a pharmacy technician (post cert)
- Pharmacy technician qualification
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Apply
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential ! ?
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click Apply/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!
Ref: Pharmacy Technician (Mon to Fri) - Dublin 1
This job was posted to Pharmacy dispenser, Pharmacy technician in Dublin 1
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Pharmacy Technician / Trainee Dispenser - Dublin 6 The Role: ideally full time, will consider part time for the right candidate Ph...