Part Time Pharmacist
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 May 2020
- 22 Jun 2020
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Part Time Pharmacist for a young and dynamic pharmacy group. pharmacy in Navan, Co. Meath.
What you need to know :
This is a part time role, commencing ASAP. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. You will be required a staggered rota as follows:
Week 1: 22 hours in 2 days = Tues 9-8, Wed 9-8
Week 2: 26 hours in 3 days = Tues 9-8, Sat 9-6 and Sun 12-6
What you'll be doing :
- Introducing new ideas and services within the Pharmacy
- Undertake in the training of staff and colleagues
- Management of clinical services within the Pharmacy
- Prescription Management including end of month paperwork
- Preparation of Blister Packs
- Maintaining high Pharmacy standards within a clean and efficient work space
- Proactive in the daily running of the Pharmacy
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Friendly and reliable customer service
- Good time management.
- Progressive thinking and ability to embrace change.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- 2 years experience as a qualified pharmacist
Competitive Salary with excellent terms and conditions. Salary will be reflective of Pharmacy experience.
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Apply
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you!
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click
Apply/noelclarity and let me know the best time to contact you!
All inquires are completely confidential!
Ref: Part Time Pharmacist- Navan, Co. Meath