Out Of Hours GPs - Dublin
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent
- Job level
- Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 May 2020
- 23 Jul 2020
We are working with a number of providers of Out Of Hours GP services across Dublin and the surrounding counties.
Right now we are building out the panel of qualified GPs who are in a position to work either full-time or part-time/variable hours with these groups.
· Provide clear and concise telephone advice to patients
· Conduct in-person consultations in one of the appointment only clinics
· Perform house visits and conduct patient consultations
· Refer onwards to acute services e.g. local hospital A&E
· Complete full medical notes for handoff to patient’s own GP following consultation
Some key requirements:
· Active IMC, hold or be eligible for Specialist Registration in General practice
· At least 2 years’ experience in Primary Care or Family Medicine
· Proven Paediatric experience is essential
· Eligibility to work in the Republic of Ireland – Visa/Work Permit assistance available to successful applicants
· Fully fluent in English – IELTS certification required
Ref: GPOOH 432
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 02934 - 66946 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology Vacancies July 2020 - across IrelandHead Hunt International are seeking to speak with experience...
€ 02934 - 172070 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Consultant Anaesthesia opportunities around Ireland Head Hunt International is currently looking for Consultant Anaesthetists for h...
€ 54771 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar Psychiatry university hospital opportunity in Dublin, Ireland Head Hunt International is currently looking for a Psychiat...
€ 55000 - 70000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar Paediatrics Emergency Medicine - Dublin City Post Essential requirements: * Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) o...