Maternity Cover GP – 6 Month Contract
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Apr 2020
- 31 Jul 2020
Our client based just outside Dublin has a requirement for a GP to join their team for an initial 6 month period to help cover for Maternity leave with a view to continuing with the practice after this initial period.
The practice currently has 3 doctors and is backed up by a full practice management, administration and nursing team. In addition access to locally based Allied Health Professionals means that you can provide the full range of care and support to your patients.
Some basic requirements:
• IMC registration along with preferably Specialist Registration in General Practice
• Proven Paediatrics experience
• Previous experience in Ireland/UK is desirable (not essential)
What more you ask?
• You will be working for a clinic typically open from 8.30 am to 5.00 pm
• Occasional Out Of Hour shift (rotational)
• Competitive salary
• Work-life balance
Get in touch with the Primary Care team today to hear more about this opportunity and the others that we are working on right now