Consultant Forensic Psychiatrist
City of Bristol, England
- £ 132000 - 133000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 23 Mar 2020
- 19 Sep 2020
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Forensic Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a private hospital in the South East coast on a 20 bedded ward. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is a on call commitment of 1:4 weeks
- The salary on offer is £132,000 plus £8,400 car allowance
- You will receive support from a specialty doctor
- The group offers a £10,000 welcome bonus
- Relocation costs can be reimbursed
- Free meals and onsite parking
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Section 12 approval
- AC Status
- Specialist GMC registration in adult or forensic psychiatry
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 70000 - 80000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Eating Disorder Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be...