General Medicine Registrar
- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 20 Mar 2020
- 20 Apr 2020
A Regionally based Hospital in the sunny south east of Ireland are in search of a number of General Medicine Registrars as the hospital rolls out plans to expand the Medicine department.
Key requirements include:
- Full Irish Medical Council Registration
- 3 - 5 years Registrar experience
- FUll or part MRCP
- UK/European/New Zealand/Australian/South African experience preferred.
A bit about Wexford:
Wexford is the county town of County Wexford, Ireland. Wexford lies on the south side of Wexford Harbour, the estuary of the River Slaney near the southeaster corner of the island of Ireland. Records show that Wexford is the sunniest county in Ireland! On average Wexford receives more hours of sunshine than any other county in Ireland.
If you tick all of the above boxes I would like to speak with you. Interviews are taking place now, so why not submit your CV and lets have a chat.