Registrars in Oncology
- € 55872 - 65794 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Feb 2020
- 15 Mar 2020
Registrars in Oncology Required for Hospitals in Ireland
Essential Requirment is Irish or UK Experience
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC)
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
* Prior Irish or UK experience
* Available immediately
Initial Contract will run from March To July for this role with possibility of further extension.
If you meet the criteria, please apply below or contact our office for further details and advice from our specialised team.
Ref: VAC - 1096681
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 100000 - 125000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Spring Doc is seeking General Practitioners for contract and permant post for a number of GP practices Nationwide. Requirements - M...
€ 2 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Registrar ED Emergency Department opportunity in DublinED Registrar Emergency Department opportunity in DublinRegistrar Emergency M...
€ 140000 - 190000 Per yearFull timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Locum Consultant Psychiatrists - Child & Adolescent We would be delighted to hear from Psychiatrists interested in working with...