- € 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 13 Mar 2020
This is a Full Time, Long Term Contract
This Hospital received Joint Commission Accreditation (JCI ) in 2005 which is one of the highest seals of approval for medical facilities and ensures that the hospital consistently meets high standards of patient safety and quality care.
This Hospital has grown rapidly over recent years and recent advancements include new clean air operating theatres, two new endoscopy operating suites, a new radiology/diagnostic wing and a Rapid Access unit.
- Degree in Biomedical Science or an equivalent qualification validated by the Academy of Clinical Science and Laboratory Medicine (ACSLM).
- Be a member or eligible for membership of The Academy of Clinical Science & Laboratory Medicine.
- Be registered or be eligible for CORU registration
- Experience in Microbiology or Histology or Biosciences essential.
- Experience of working within Laboratory SOPs/Policies according to ISO15189 desirable.
- Be flexible and capable of working independently and as part of a team.
- IT skills essential.
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Competitive Salary 33,264E – 55,232E
- Competitive Annual Leave
- Healthcare Schemes
- Staff Car parking
- Restaurant Facilities
To hear more about this role in detail, please call Roisin on Apply
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 56850 - 66946 Per yearFull timeContractKerry, Kerry, Ireland
Registrar Anaesthetics job opportunities in Kerry, IrelandHead Hunt International is currently looking for Registrar Anaesthetics t...
€ 122753 - 144366 Per yearFull timeContractKerry, Kerry, Ireland
Consultant Physician/Geriatric Medicine - South West of IrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for a Consultant Physici...