- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Feb 2020
- 14 Mar 2020
Brand: Care Squared, powered by The Better Health Generation
Looking for an opportunity to relocate and work in Australia? We offer sponsorship!
Apply your skills and expertise to a company that strives to make a positive difference in people’s lives!
The Better Health Generation is a community of thought-leading allied health professionals, bound together by a commitment to care and quality. We give individuals and organisations access to high-quality, evidence-based and cost-effective health services. We are an industry leading organisation with a reputation for excellence and living our values of Quality, Results, Innovation and Integrity.
Care Squared, powered by The Better Health Generation, is a national organisation that provides personalised, high quality, fully accredited health expertise and services to help NDIS participants achieve their goals. Our allied health team includes Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Speech Pathologists, Psychologists, Rehabilitation Counsellors and more.
Care Squared is looking for.
An Occupational Therapist who is passionate about empowering our customers and clients to achieve their goals and maximise their independence with our innovative, evidence-based health services and programs.
What you will be doing.
• Plan, deliver and evaluate Occupational Therapy services to customers and NDIS participants that focus on participant goal attainment
• Provide supports and services in collaboration with others; work within a multidisciplinary team and with external stakeholders (other health professionals, NDIS- related entities etc)
• Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports
• Participate in regular professional development opportunities
• Ensure compliance with Code of Practice and duty of care to participants and service users
• Ensure services meet quality standards and contractual agreements
• Regularly review outcomes achieved and seek support as required
You will be a confident communicator, well-presented and able to hit the ground running. Other requirements include:
• Degree in Occupational Therapy
• Willing to obtain a Australian Police Check
• Drivers Licence
• Passion for helping a diverse range of clients
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
• Flexible working arrangements
• Friendly, supportive team
• Career progression and academic research opportunities
• Professional development support from a large multi-disciplinary team
• Generous bonus and reward incentives
We are a team of highly experienced practitioners and professionals known for our commitment to quality and our core values. Working as part of The Better Health Generation team you will have access to professional support and mentoring plus a wide range of job opportunities. We promote a high-performance culture where people are rewarded for effort and dedication. We recognise and value quality and commitment and encourage our people to maintain a healthy balance between their career and personal time.
How to apply.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Apply
For further information please call The Better Health Generation Sydney Office on Applyand ask for our HR Department.
Ref: Occupational Therapist