Psychologist - Child Disabilities
- € 26.66 - 45.26 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 10 Feb 2020
- 7 Aug 2020
Psychologists – children's disabilities team, Wicklow, Co. Wicklow.
Psychologist required for a locum role with community based children's disability service, based in Wicklow town.
This role is open to Psychologists with Master / Doctorate qualifications in Clinical and/or Educational Psychology
This is a full time role and will mainly consist of clinic based work. There will be some school / home based visits where necessary.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class psychology service to a population of children from 0-6 years and 6-17 years with a range of physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Assessment of need will form a large part of this role.
- A masters or doctorate qualification as a Psychologist in either Clinical, Educational or Counselling Psychology
- Validation of qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children if qualified outside the Republic of Ireland
- Experience working in a similar service
- ADOS trainin desirable
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
For further information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Brian in confidence on 01 482 5352
Visit www.cplhealthcare.com for more Psychology jobs