Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 85.00 - 95.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Feb 2020
- 6 Mar 2020
Merco is currently recruiting experienced General Practitioners (GP) to cover short- and long-term assignments in and around the Leeds area.
We have ongoing locum shifts available for GP's in practices. Paying up to £90 per hour, earning over £600 per shift.
Must have Requirements:
- GMC Register as a GP.
- Available for AM/PM Shifts with home visits and on-call.
- Have right to work in the UK.
- Over 6 months experience working independently in GP clinics.
- Must be on the GP Performers list.
As and experienced GP you should be able to -
- Able to work under pressure and within an ever-changing environment.
- Make professional, autonomous decisions.
- Undertake a variety of duties including surgery consultations, telephone (or other) consultations and queries. home visits may be necessary but are not always needed, checking and signing repeat prescriptions and dealing with queries, paperwork and correspondence.
- Record clear consultation notes.
- Assess the healthcare needs of the patients & screen for disease risk factors and early signs of illness while developing treatment and associated care plans.
- Providing counselling and health education.
- Refer patients to other care providers as required.
Why you should work with us?
- Dedicated compliance team to make the process easy and quick
- Weekly payments
- Monthly and 3 monthly rotas available
- Top industry rates
- Full System training and induction provided
- Refer and earn scheme available
For more information and opportunities please call Jackie Murphy on 0203 897 7586 or apply online.
Ref: GP's - Leeds