Consultant CAMHS Eating Disorder Psychiatrist
London, Greater London, England
- £ 130000 - 131000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 4 Feb 2020
- 2 Aug 2020
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Eating Disorder Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a private hospital in London on a 15 bedded ward. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible. They are also accepting applicants willing to work on a part time basis.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is a on call commitment of 1:4 weeks - telephone support
- The salary on offer is depedent on experience
- You will receive support from a specialty doctor
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Section 12 approval
- AC Status
- Specialist GMC registration in CAMHS psychiatry is desirable but not essential
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email email@example.com.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 70000 - 80000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Eating Disorder Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be...