Part-Time - Support Pharmacist - Wicklow Town
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Jan 2020
- 22 Feb 2020
Support Pharmacist - Wicklow Town
Job Type: Part-time - 9 month maternity contract. (starting April 2020)
Pharmaconex are currently seeking to recruit a part-time, Support Pharmacist for a busy successful community Pharmacy based in Wicklow Town.
Very attractive Salary Package on Offer!
The successful applicant will work as part of a dynamic team, supporting the Supervising Managing Pharmacist dispensing prescriptions, delivering expert advice, working in a positive environment with excellent personal development opportunities.
- The rota will involve working a 2 days per week (18 hours per week)
- Week 1 - Thursday and Friday
- Week 2 - Friday and Saturday
Providing outstanding customer service and expert advice with a friendly smile.
Providing professional and caring service to the local community.
Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with our customers.
Supporting colleagues and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Registration with the PSI.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of the Irish Schemes
- Experience delivering outstanding customer service.
- Experience creating a supporting colleague and creating a positive working environment.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your updated CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankWicklow, Wicklow, Ireland
PART TIME - PHARMACIST - WICKLOW TOWNPharmaconex is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy-based in Wicklow. The Pharmacy ...