Acute Medicine Consultant
Luton, Bedfordshire, England
- £ 75000 - 105000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Jan 2020
- 12 Jul 2020
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced Consultant, specialising in Acute Medicine. The ideal candidate will be available to start in February on a permanent basis, within an outstanding hospital located in the East of England.
Requirements include: Full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS not required but preferable, two current references and the right to work in the UK.
Contact us now for:
* Tier 2 sponsored opportunities.
* IELTS/OET Support.
* CESR Job opportunities
* Fixed-term or substantive contracts throughout the UK.
* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.
* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.
* Financial contribution to your CPD.
* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.
Athona Recruitment provides professional recruitment solutions for Anaesthetics, GPs, Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Paediatrics & Neonates and Community Paediatrics, Pathology/Haematology/Microbiology, Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oral & Max, Radiology and Surgery jobs.
Are you based overseas and looking for a new position in the UK? We have a specialised team to help find you your perfect role. Get in touch with the team today.
Ref: 1I 0000161