- € 0.00 - 0.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 10 Feb 2020
Search Talent is recruiting a Radiographer for a private Hospital in Dublin.
- BSc (Hons) Diagnostic Radiography
- CORU registered
- Desirable to have some post qualification experience in a radiology department
There are many reasons to join us...
- Heavily subsidized Parking
- Annual pay reviews for all staff
- Excellent Pension Scheme (5% employee contribution)
- Brilliant study support for third level courses - financial support & study leave
- On-site occupational health with comprehensive external services as required
- Generous sick pay scheme
- Free income protection for all workers absent more than 6 months (subject to 2 years' service)
- Free Life assurance for all employees
- Paid Maternity Leave (subject to 2 years' service)
- Generous reward and recognition scheme.
- Heavily discounted hospital services to staff
- Travel saver and Bike to Work schemes
- Diversity - 38 nationalities
- Subsidised on-site café's and discount at local businesses
- Working with "Great Place to Work" to help us make sure we do the right things for staff!
- Flexible working practices
- Local crèches within walking distance
- Great transport links with Luas, M50 and N11 QBC in close proximity.
- The most technologically advanced hospital in Ireland - This is Modern Medicine!
To Apply for this Exciting Opportunity Today - Please send your CV to Kevin at Search Talent - call Apply.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 65000 - 75000 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Radiographer leading position opportunity in Dublin Lead Radiographer excellent opportunities around IrelandTo work enthusiasticall...
€ 60000.00 - 60000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Search Talent are recruiting for a Full Time Senior Occupational Therapist for a leading company in their field. Based in the North...