Part - Time Support Pharmacist -Portarligton, Co.Laois
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Jan 2020
- 13 Feb 2020
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Part-Time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Portarligton, Co.Laois.
What you need to know:
This is a part- time permanent role which will commence ASAP. However the pharmacy will wait for the right Apply role will require you to work 1 day per week and 2/4 Saturdays, no late nights required. Excellent support to help you cater to a steady flow of customers.MPS is the dispensing system used
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in
accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and
- Any other duties as required.
What we’re looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- At least 1 year pre-registration experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Part - Time Support Pharmacist - Co.Laois
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...PermanentPortarlington, Laois, Ireland
Clarity Locums is recruiting a full - part time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy based in Portarlington, Co.Laois?. What you need ...