- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Jan 2020
- 13 Feb 2020
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Permanent Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Kilkenny
What you need to know :
This is a full-time role (45 hours) commencing as soon as possible. However, the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays. There is a great team including a technician. 2 Saturdays a month are required. QicScript is the dispensing system used.
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 3 years post-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Kilkenny