Physiotherapist - Cork
- € 36296 - 52969 Per year
- Part time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 10 Jan 2020
- 7 Jul 2020
Physiotherapist required by Cpl Healthcare for an agency opportunity in a hospital setting, Cork.
The candidate is to provide quality, client centred Physiotherapy assessment and treatment to identified client groups.
This is 0.8 wte role - 0.5 wte will be in-patient wards and 0.3 wte will be on the transitional care ward.
- Perform routine work to the highest standard, as determined by management.
- Work in liaison with other members of the multi disciplinary team
- Provide the Highest Standard of Patient Care
- Relevant Qualification in Physiotherapist
- Previous experience with a similar case load is required
- Permission to work in Ireland
- CORU membership
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Physiotherapist jobs
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 37466 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Cardiac Physiologist Basic GradeBasic Grade Cardiac Catherisation TechnicianHospitalCork Permanent Our client a Hospital based in C...