Consultant Adult Inpatient Psychiatrist
- £ 77913 - 107688 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 2 Dec 2019
- 30 May 2020
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Adult rehab Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a NHS hospital in London on a 19 bedded female ward. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is a on call commitment of 1:11 2nd on call paid at 3%
- The salary on offer is in line with the NHS pay scale
- You will receive support from a specialty doctor
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Section 12 approval
- AC Status
- Specialist GMC registration in adult psychiatry
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 77913 - 107688 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be wo...
£ 38760 - 38760 Per yearFull timeBankWeymouth, Dorset, England
Physiotherapist, Functional Assessor, Health and Disability AssessmentsLocation: WeymouthStarting Salary: £38,760 + comprehensive b...