Support or Supervising Pharmacist (FT or PT) - Co. Meath
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Dec 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a busy pharmacy in Co. Meath
What you need to know :
This is a full or part time role (3 to 5 days) for a support or supervising pharmacist. commencing as soon as possible. However the pharmacy is willing to wait for the right candidate. There are no late nights or Sundays. Every 2nd Saturday is required. The pharmacy is busy, with 1 other pharmacist 2 days per week, 2 technicians, and 2-3 OTC's, which will be there on a day to day basis to help assist you.
What you'll be doing :
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- 1 year pre- registration
- 3 years post- registration for supervising
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Apply
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click Apply/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!
Ref: Support or Supervising Pharmacist (FT or PT)
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankNavan, Meath, Ireland
Supervising Pharmacist - Drogheda AREA, Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Full time, PermanentPharmaconex is currently recruitin...