Operations Manager, Regional (Initially Limerick)
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
Cpl Healthcare is delighted to have partnered with VHI Health & Wellbeing to recruit for an Operational Manager for their soon to open Limerick clinic with a view to a regional focus.
VHI Health and Wellbeing already provides an urgent care service in Dublin and Cork, medical and live-well screening services, a consultant led hospital at home service and Occupational Health and Midwife at Home services to Corporate clients.
The company has exciting plans to expand to Limerick in 2020. This facility will bring together urgent, ambulatory care services and medical screening and introduce a new model of care incorporating health promotion, prevention and chronic disease management where the patient and practitioner are partners in the healing process. The Operations Manager will work very closely with The Clinical Director. Leadership, strategic, financial, staff and operational management will be to the core of your role.
Administrative and support teams within the relevant services will report to the Operations Manager for operational purposes.
- A minimum of 5 years experience at a senior level as an Operations Manager/
- Proven experience of delivering in a position with full operational and commercial
- Experience of a healthcare environment
- Be able to demonstrable ability to develop within the role and undertake a larger
bandwidth in time
- 3rd level business or management qualification, ideally at Masters level
- Experience commissioning new facilities or services desireable
For further details and a detailed job description, please contact Catherine Hoban on: