General Adult SPR Psychiatrist
- £ 95000 - 125000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Nov 2019
- 27 Dec 2019
Athona's Psychiatry division is currently recruiting for a new locum opportunity based in the Republic of Ireland. You will be working as a General Adult SPR Psychiatrist, for an HSE Trust.
The role will be commencing as soon as possible for 6 months, in the first instance. The proposed hours of work for this role are full-time, 09.00- 17.00 Monday - Thursday and 09:00-16:00 on Fridays, 39 hours per week.
The role will be predominately positioned in an community setting that requires an individual who has:
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Full IMC registration (ideally on the specialist registration)
- Experience of working in Ireland (ideal but not essential)
This role is based outside IR35 and excellent rates on offer!
By joining Athona you will not only receive exclusive positions, but will also benefit from:
- A dedicated platinum-awarded compliance team
- Industry-leading Revalidation and Appraisal support
- Training & development assistance with a CPD contribution
- Referral incentives
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatrist jobs around.
Did you know we also have a dedicated permanent team so can offer you the best substantive roles? The team can also help if you're based overseas and looking for a new psychiatrist position in the UK.
Ireland have many great benefits of working there! Get in touch today to find out more about the amazing benefits on offer!
Thank you ,
Ref: 1P 0006600