Consultant CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Service Psychiatrist
London, Greater London, England
- £ 77913 - 107688 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a NHS hospital in London. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is a on call commitment
- The salary on offer is in line with the NHS pay scale
- You will receive support from a specialty doctor
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Section 12 approval
- AC Status
- Specialist GMC registration in CAMHS psychiatry
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email email@example.com.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com