Specialty Doctor CAMHS Psychiatrist
East Riding of Yorkshire, England
- £ 40037 - 74661 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 28 Nov 2019
- 26 May 2020
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a NHS hospital in Yorkshire. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is a optional on call commitment
- The salary on offer is in line with the NHS pay scale
- You will receive support from a consultant psychiatrist
- There's an opportunity to go through the CESR programme
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in psychiatry
- At least 6 months recent employment on an CAMHS ward
- Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email email@example.com.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £750 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 77913 - 107688 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time CAMHS Neurodevelopmental Consultant on a substantive basis. This position will be wo...