- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 25 Nov 2019
- 25 Dec 2019
Specialising in the care of children?
If you apply today then you could be joining a teaching hospital in County Laois who are in search of an experienced Paediatrics Registrar to join their team. You will be providing an increased level of care to the growing number of patients that come through the doors of the Paediatrics Department each year.
As a Paediatric Registrar you will be rotating between General Paeds, Wards, Day-ward and Neonates.
Do you have the below?
- Full Irish Medical Council registration or an eligibility to apply.
- Extensive experience in a Paediatrics and Neonatal setting at Registrar level
- Full or part completed MRCPCH
- Experience in the following preferred: Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / New Zealand / Pakistan / South Africa / Middle East
- Neonatal experience is essential.
See yourself as the next Paediatrics Registrar, then Apply today to get booked in for an interview.
***Interviews taking place now***
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractLaois, Laois, Ireland
Registrar Paediatrics opportunity in Portlaoie, Laois, Ireland Paediatrics Registrar Registrar Paediatrics excellent opportunities ...