Healthcare Assistant West Galway
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 19 Nov 2019
- 16 May 2020
Servisource Healthcare is currently recruiting Healthcare Assistants for our client facility in West Galway.
This role is based in our client facility which is located a 15 minute drive from Galway City. Both full-time or part-time hours are available. The potential candidate will be flexible to work a mix of days and nights, across weekdays and weekends.
The ideal candidate will be caring, empathetic and compassionate, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work on a team and also on your own initiative.
Benefits for Healthcare Assistants West Galway:
- Excellent rates of pay!
- Great flexibility to suit your work life balance!
- Servisource Training provide subsidised training on all mandatory certificates (Patient Moving & Handling, CPR/First Aid, Infection Control, Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults & MAPA/Challenging Behaviour)
- Excellent opportunity to work as part of a multidisciplinary team daily, and to gain experience and contacts within the Healthcare Industry.
Responsibilities for Healthcare Assistant West Galway:
- Assist with daily personal care and hygiene.
- Assist with feeding and toileting, and encouraging independance accordingly.
- Light cleaning and catering tasks where required.
- Follow the direction of the Registered Nurse on duty.
Requirements for Healthcare Assistant West Galway:
- QQI/FETAC Level 5 major award in Healthcare Support/Nursing Studies
- Recent work experience in a Nursing Home or Hospital (150hrs minimum)
- Up-to-date training certificates (People Moving & Handling)
- Willingness to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting
- Full immunisations/vaccination history including commencement Hepatitis B
- Fluent English and good communication skills is essential
- Fully flexible in your availability
Access to own transport is desirable
All applications for the above advertised Healthcare Assistants Job West Galway will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
*Due to the volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted*
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 35000 - 44000 Per yearFull timeContractGalway, Galway, Ireland
Base Grade Radiographer excellent job opportunity in hospital in Galway, West of Ireland A prestigious hospital with state of the a...