Reigate, Surrey, England
- £ 38000 - 43000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Nov 2019
- 15 Dec 2019
Surrey County Council
Senior Occupational Therapist
Our client are a major public organisation and are currently seeking to recruit an Senior Occupational Therapist. This is a full time position , however part time applicants will also be considered at a minimum of 3 days a week.
The role is based across 4 locations in Surrey.
• Home Visits and Occasionally travelling out of Surrey to Care Homes and Nursing Homes
• Promote wellbeing and individuality by completing complex occupational tasks
• Address sensory processing difficulties, emotional and anxiety regulation difficulties
• Providing specialist direct and indirect therapy for clients and young fiends with autism and other disabilities.
• Experience of working with clients who have learning disabilities & Have the ability to work confidently and represent for clients with learning disabilities.
To be considered for this role you will need to have the following
• Occupational Therapists will be expected to possess a valid driving licence to drive in the UK and access to a vehicle.
• An Occupational Therapy Degree/ HCPC Registration / Qualification.
• Be flexible to travel around Surrey.
• More 1 year of as senior supervising more than 1 individual providing effective reflective supervision to less experienced Occupational Therapists or non- professionally qualified staff.
Salary £39k to £43k + benefits
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Reigate, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 32000 Per yearPart timePermanentWest Malling, Kent, England
Health and Disability Assessment Role - Disability Analyst in West Malling/Dartford - part-time 3 days a week Location: West Mallin...