Registrar Emergency Department - Nationwide
- € 55872 - 65794 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine Registrars Nationwide for January Rotation
As part of our clients' A&E Department you will be working within an exceptionally supportive working environment with attractive benefits and ongoing career development opportunities. A fantastic opportunity to progress in the Emergency Medicine Speciality for suitably qualified Emergency Medicine Registrars.
* Salary €54,771 - €64,498 per annum
* 6 or 12 month contracts available
* Additional payments for overtime and extra shifts
* Assistance with relocation from start to finish
* Registered with Irish Medical Council (IMC) or have application at an advanced stage of processing
* Relevant Clinical Experience (Min 3+ years relevant post qualification experience & training)
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* IELTS (overall band score 7)
If you meet the criteria, please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on +353 (0)87 433 7444 or further details and advice from our specialised team.
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearPart timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Emergency Medicine Registrar - ED Registrar hospital DublinGrade: NCHD - RegistrarContract type: Full time/Fixed termContract lengt...
Full timeContractDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Locum Medics is currently arranging interviews for Emergency Medicine Registrars Nationwide for January Rotation As part of our cli...