Part - time Support Pharmacist
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Clarity Locums has a new pharmacy job for a part - time Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Gorey, Co.Wexford.
What you need to know:
This is a part - time permanent role for a pharmacy, which will commence ASAP. This role will require you to work 2 to 3 days a week , flexible weekends, no late nights, Sundays or Bank Holiday required. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of customers. QicScript is the software used.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- 1 year pre-registration
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me.
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Co.Wexford
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankWexford, Wexford, Ireland
Support Pharmacist - Gorey, Co. Wexford - Part Time Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Part-time, Permanent Pharmaconex is curren...