Paediatric Registrar - January 2020
- € 55,000 - 70,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 7 Nov 2019
- 7 Dec 2019
Specialising in the care of children?
If you apply today then you could be joining a hospital in Cavan who are in search of an experienced Paediatrics Registrar to join their team. You will be providing an increased level of care to the growing number of patients that come through the doors of the Paediatrics Department each year.
As a Paediatric Registrar you will be rotating between General Paeds, Wards, Day-ward and Neonates.
Do you have the below?
- Full Irish Medical Council registration or an eligibility to apply.
- Extensive experience in a Paediatrics and Neonatal setting at Registrar level
- Full or part completed MRCPCH
- Experience in the following preferred: Ireland / UK / Europe / Australia / New Zealand / Pakistan / South Africa / Middle East
- Neonatal experience is essential.
Want to visit the famous 365 lakes in Cavan?
Why not apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultant will be in touch to discuss your options of working and living in Cavan further..
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 122753 - 144366 Per yearFull timeContractCavan, Cavan, Ireland
Consultant Radiologist hospital opportunity Cavan, IrelandHeadhunt International is currently looking for Radiology Consultant to w...
€ 55872 - 65794 Per yearFull timeContractCavan, Cavan, Ireland
Registrar Obstetrics & Gynaecology Doctor Jobs in CavanHead Hunt International is working with a large highly respected hospital in...
€ 0.00 - 0.00 Per yearFull timePermanentCavan, Cavan, Ireland
Search Talent are currently recruiting for an experienced Registrar in Emergency Medicine in a leading hospital for the January 202...