Domestic/Catering staff in Wilton, Cork City.
- Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 7 Nov 2019
- 4 May 2020
Servisource Healthcare are currently recruiting Temporary Domestic/Catering staff for our client, a healthcare facility in Wilton, Cork City.
The ideal candidate for this job must have strong communication and interpersonal skills. They must work well with others and be a team player. Good written and verbal communication skills is essential for this job in Wilton, Cork City.
Benefits associated with this Domestic/Catering job in Wilton, Cork City:
• Competitive rates – Paid Weekly.
• Subsidised training is available on all mandatory certificates for this Domestic/Catering job (Manual Handling, Infection Control, Fire safety training, HACCP.)
• Flexible working hours to suit your work life balance.
Responsibilities of this Domestic/Catering job in Wilton, Cork City:
• Following cleaning procedures and instructions.
• Using a variety of cleaning equipment to maintain optimum cleanliness throughout the facility.
• Assisting with the distribution of meals at Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner.
Requirements for this Domestic/Catering job in Wilton, Cork City:
• Previous experience as Domestic/Catering staff is essential.
• Fluent English is essential.
• Must be willing to undertake Servisource Garda Vetting.
• Must have in date Manual Handling, HACCP, Infection Control certificates (or be willing to undergo Servisource Training in these areas.)
• Hepatitis B immunisations required.
• Eligibility to work in Ireland is essential.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply for these Domestic/Cleaning jobs in Wilton, Cork City or for further information, please email me with your up to date CV to Apply quoting the job order number JO-1910-438628 in the SUBJECT BAR of your email.
*Due to the volume of applications, only candidates being considered for progression to the next stage of the recruitment process will be contacted. *
Recommended Similar Jobs
€ 37466 - 51000 Per yearFull timePermanentCork, Cork, Ireland
Cardiac Physiologist Basic GradeBasic Grade Cardiac Catherisation TechnicianHospitalCork Permanent Our client a Hospital based in C...