Senior Hospital Pharmacist
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Feb 2020
- 12 Apr 2020
Cpl Healthcare are currently recruiting for a Senior Pharmacist to work part time in a busy hospital setting in Dublin.
This position offers and immediate start for an initial 3 month period with the hope to be extended furher.
Must have at least 3 years post graduate hospital experience.
- As a Pharmacist, your main duties will be dispensing in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Ensure the Pharmacy operates to its full potential at all times.
- You must be currently registered with the PSI
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Must have at least 3 years or more post graduate hospital experience
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence.
To apply or for further information please contact Jessica on 01 482 5453 or send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeContract...Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
Clarity Healthcare are seeking to recruit a highly motivated Clinical Nurse Manager?. The role will be worked within an initial one...
Full timeBankDublin, Dublin, Ireland
Supervising Pharmacist - Blanchardstown, Dublin 15 Salary: Highly Negotiable Duration: Full time Hours, 6 month, Maternity Leave, ...