Dublin & Meath
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Relief Pharmacist for a pharmacy group.
You will work between 3 stores, 2 in North Dublin and 1 in Drogheda, Louth.
What you need to know:
The role is 40-45 hours per week with no late nights, bank holidays or Sunday's. This is a permanent contract. There's an attractive package for right candidate.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Touchstore experience (not essential)
To request a call back at a time that suits you, please click here - https:// Apply/claireatclarity
Ref: Relief Pharmacist - North Dublin & Drogheda