Coolock, Dublin 17
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Sep 2019
- 13 Oct 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Dublin 17, North Dublin.
What you need to know:
The role is 40 hours per week over 4/5 days with no bank holidays or Sunday's. This is a maternity cover that will have a duration of at least 6 months, commencing in October 2019. There's an attractive package for right candidate. Opening hours are 9am-6pm Mon-Sat. This is a busy pharmacy with great support staff who will help cater to your workload. Parking available.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Managing the dispensary and staff
- Any other duties as required
What we desire :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Good communication skills
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- 3 years post registration experience
- Touchstore experience (not essential)
To request a call back at a time that suits you, please click here - https:// Apply/claireatclarity
Ref: Supervising Pharmacist - Coolock, Dublin 17