Athy, Co. Kildare
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist for a pharmacy in Athy, Co. Kildare.
This is a contract role lasting until the end of 2019, which will commence asap. This role will require you to work 40 hours per week. You will be required to work alternating Saturday's and 1 Sunday per month. Touchstore is the software used. There will be 1 staff member to help you out.
What you will be doing:
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Any other duties as required.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI)
- 1 year pre-registration with PSI
- 1 year experience
Salary is negotiable and based on experience!
For more information about this role or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
All applications are strictly confidential.
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Athy, Co. Kildare