Support pharmacist - Block Booking Role
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
This is a block booking for the 9 - 24th of August. You will work full - time (4 - 5 days) 2 Saturdays, no Sundays or late nights. You will work alongside an excellent support team to help you cater to a steady flow of community based customers and passing trade. MPS dispensing system used.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service in accordance with the
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines
-Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the Pharmacy ensuring the correct
storage and monitoring of dated products
- Any other duties as required
What we’re looking for:
- Passion and interest in the Pharmacy profession
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as part of a team
- Good time management
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service
What we require:
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Minimum of 1 year experience preferable
Newly qualified and experienced pharmacists are welcome to apply for this job opportunity!
All applications are strictly confidential.
Salary based on experience.
For any questions about this job or if you need help with your CV, feel free to contact me at Apply
Ref: Support pharmacist - Block Booking Role- Co.Westme