- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting two Pharmacy Technicians in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
What you need to know:
This is a permanent role, will will commence ASAP. The role requires you to work 40 hours a week, mainly Monday to Friday. In addition, you must work one evening until 8.30pm every two weeks, and 1/6 Saturdays. No Sundays.
What you will be doing:
- Working alongside an excellent support staff, which consists of 6 pharmacists and 11 technicians
- Dealing solely with nursing homes
- No walk-in customers.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of MPS is an advantage.
- A formal Pharmacy Technician Qualification or partial completely of a formal Pharmacy Technician Qualification
What we require:
- A can do attitude and a willingness to learn
Pay is related to experience and you will have the opportunity to improve both your rate of pay as well as your knowledge & experience
If you are interested in this pharmacy job or wish to apply, please contact: Apply
No updated CV? Don't worry! We would still love to discuss the role with you! All inquires are completely confidential !
If you would like to schedule a call at your convenience, click Apply/ashley-248 and let us know the best time to contact you!
Ref: Pharmacy Technician - Ballymount, Dublin 12