Psychologist - Children's Service, Tipperary
Nenagh, North Tipperary
- € 50000 - 80000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Studying / Unqualified
- 15 Aug 2019
- 12 Feb 2020
Psychologist - Tipperary
Psychologist req for locum role with children's service-school aged disability & early intervention - Nenagh, north Tipperary. Apply now for immediate interview
This role is open to Psychologists with Master / Doctorate or higher qualifications in Clinical and/or Educational Psychology.
This is a full time role and will mainly consist of clinic based work. There will be some school / home based visits where necessary.
- Working in partnership with multidisciplinary team, you will be responsible for the delivery of first class psychology service to a population of mainly 0-17 year olds with a range of disabilities.
- A masters or doctorate qualification as a Psychologist in either Clinical or Educational Psychology
- Validation of qualifications with the Dept of Health and Children if qualified outside the Republic of Ireland
- Permission to work in Ireland
- Professional approach to work
- Flexibility in work practice
Visit Apply for more Psychology jobs