Newbridge, Co. Kildare
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Clarity Locums is recruiting a Support Pharmacist in for a pharmacy Newbridge, Co. Kildare
What you need to know :
- Part time/permanent position
- 33 Hours per week
- 2/4 weekends
- System used is MPS
What you'll be doing :
- Provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with the pharmacy guidelines.
- Ensure safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers.
- Engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Maintain appropriate stock levels in the pharmacy ensuring the correct storage and monitoring of dated products.
- Any other duties as required.
What we're looking for :
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work on your own initiative.
- Good time management.
- Passion for the delivery of excellent customer service.
What we require :
- Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
Salary is negotiable and based on experience.
For more information on this role or to apply for this pharmacy job - contact me at Apply
Ref: Support Pharmacist - Newbridge, Co. Kildare